A selection of articles related to muslim mythology.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Mythology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Mythology.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Muslim Mythology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Mythology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Facts and Fables in the Mythology of Islamic and Palestinian Terrorism
- Facts and Fables in the Mythology of Islamic and Palestinian Terrorism.
- Mythmaking in the African American Muslim Context: The Moorish
- revise or incorporate the Islamic mythology or its individual myths.
- Mythological Constructions of the African American Self
- Aug 23, 2011 Mythological Constructions of the. African American Self. An Analysis of African American Appropriations of.
- Understanding Iran: Getting Past Stereotypes and Mythology
- THE WASHINGTON QUARTERLY s AUTUMN 2003. Understanding Iran: Getting Past Stereotypes and Mythology l.
- Similarities between Dune and Star Wars
- tion for Frank Herbert, for example Greek and Muslim mythology and, of course, oth- er science fiction novels by authors like Isaac Asimov and E.E. Smith.
Suggested News Resources
- Christian college student's idea leads to rally for burned mosque
- Well Jack, I don't like what I see in the christian mythology in this country. I am surprised you don't see the mirror image of your mythology in the muslim mythology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islamic mythology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Islamic mythology is the body of traditional narratives associated with Islam from a mythographical perspective.
- Encyclopedia Mythica: Islamic mythology
- Mar 1, 2011 Islam was promulgated by the Prophet Muhammad in Arabia in the 7th century AD.
- The Kaaba in Muslim Mythology: Drawing of Throngs of Pilgrims
- According to Muslim traditions, Adam built the original Kaaba as a copy of and directly below God's throne in heaven.
- Islamic mythology | Facebook
- Islamic mythology - Description: Islamic mythology is the body of traditional narratives associated with Islam from a mythographical perspective.
- Muslim Mythology - Explore.oneindia.in
- Adirapattinam - A website of this town on the coast. The history, and some other information on customs of its majority Muslim community are described in detail.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Muslim Mythology Topics
Related searchesdigoxin clinical use
dream dictionary rocking-chair
sweet potato cultivation
boston legal trivia
dream symbol ruby
battle of krithia vineyard