A selection of articles related to muslim proverbs.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Proverbs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Proverbs.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended. 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. 16:3 And these things will they do unto...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Popular Oracles and Omens
- I think it would be correct to assume that man has always been anxious to lift a corner of the veil of the future. In this section I’ve included several popular oracles, omens and superstitions. Some of these might seem a bit ridiculous, but why not consider...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Our rune for this month is known in reconstructed Common Germanic as *Wunjo, and is used for the sound represented by the English letter W. After the Anglo-Saxons began to write with a modified form of Roman Script (the letters being used to write this...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Muslim Proverbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Proverbs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The concepts of al-halal and al-haram in the Arab-Muslim culture: a
- reflected through proverbs, collocations, frequent expressions, and connota- tions.
- SELECTED SAYINGS OE THE HOLY PROPHET 0F ISLAM
- May 29, 2008 unknown to other systems of collection of historical material. In the process of collecting these sayings.
- Sacred Hospitality “Middle Eastern Style”
- “The guest is a guest of God” is a well-known Arab Muslim proverb that reflects the theological depth of their view of hospitality.
- BIBLICAL COUNSELING LIBRARY Q: “Are the Bible and the Qur'an
- Islam. Sons of the Same Father? On September 11, 2001, Muslim extremists is the Islamic god (Allah) the same as the God of Abraham, .
- Old faith new face version 2
- way Arab men and women view the modern world." Still another bridge in communication with all types of Muslim students is a study and use of proverbs.
Suggested Web Resources
- quotations collection - famous proverbs
- Old Muslim Proverb. Truth and oil always come to the surface. Spanish Proverb.
- Arab Proverbs | Islamic Sunrays .com
- May 11, 2010 Arab proverb. A book in your pocket is like a secret treasure.
- Sayings of The Prophet Muhammad | Islamic Values
- THE QURAN and Sayings of Prophet Muhammad are the source of Islamic law, values and traditions.
- Islamic Proverb Quote with Comments
- Islamic Proverb quote: This world is the prison of the believers and the paradise of the unbelievers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.