A selection of articles related to muslim sayings.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim Sayings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim Sayings.
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner...
New Testament >> Revelation
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. 9:3 And he said unto them, Take nothing for your...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And all the congregation lifted up their voice, and cried; and the people wept that night. 14:2 And all the children of Israel murmured against Moses and against Aaron: and the whole congregation said unto them, Would God that we had died in...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Muslim Sayings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim Sayings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- This Is Our Islam: To Be Young, Devout And Muslim In America Today
- So as a Muslim if you go and you try to refute them, you're likely going to fail, because they'll be quoting scripture, sayings of the Prophet, historical events from early Islam. And most Muslims don't have that.
- Event aims to dispel myths about women in Islam
- Mallory Brown, who is part of the Feminist Student Union and the Women's Center, enjoyed the talk, saying feminist and other social justice groups rarely talk about how Islam can empower women.
- SEVEN COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT ISLAM (PART 1 OF 2)
- Islam is the name of the religion, or more properly the 'way of life', which God (Allah) has revealed and which was practiced by all of the Prophets and Messengers of God that He sent to mankind.
- An encounter between a Yemeni and an Indian
- Imam Al-Bukhari, the Islamic scholar and author of the hadith collection Sahih Al-Bukhari, regarded by Muslims as the most authentic of all compilations of the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), crisscrossed the Indian subcontinent on his ...
- Meet the British Muslim who wants to lead an Islamic reformation
- “We can't say they aren't Islamic,” he argued.
Muslim Sayings Topics
Related searcheslargest organism extinct animals
meaning of dreams about funeral
types of paganism
british rail nationalisation