A selection of articles related to muslim.
Original articles from our library related to the Muslim. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muslim.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Sexuality and Sexual Freedom
- Old Traditions Live Today! Pagans like me who believe in, talk about and practice sexual freedom are protected by the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. As individuals, and as Americans, we pagans have the freedom to choose the manner in which we...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
Muslim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muslim books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MUSLIM CHRISTIANS
- a 40-year-old Muslim cleric, over Indonesian radio in May. 2002. “Fight to the last non Muslim groups who live in Muslim lands.
- Muslim-American Terrorism Since 9/11: An Accounting
- Feb 2, 2011 Are Muslim-Americans turning increasingly to terrorism? Figure 3. Muslim- American Terrorism Suspects and Perpetrators, 2010.
- HADITH Sahih Muslim
- Merciful Sahih Muslim is a collection of sayings and deeds of.
Suggested News Resources
- This thing called Islamophobia
- By Khaled Ahmed A mad Norwegian called Breivik soaked up a lot of hate literature on Muslim immigrants and Islam as faith, then sat down and wrote 15000 words of more hate before killing scores of fellow-Norwegians.
- Your Black Muslim Bakery leader defiant to the end
- Bey's sentencing was a final act of sorts for Your Black Muslim Bakery, the black empowerment group his father formed in Oakland in the 1960s.
- The NYPD's CIA-Influenced Spying Program (UPDATED)
- By Jeffrey Goldberg The Associated Press released a long investigative piece on the New York Police Department's program to monitor extremism in the city's Muslim community. The article is underwhelming. Here is the lede of the piece: Since the Sept.
- Muslim sect claims bombing on Nigerian UN building
- ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — A spokesman for a radical Muslim sect in Nigeria known locally as Boko Haram has claimed responsibility for the car bombing at the United Nations' office that killed at least 16 people.
Suggested Web Resources
- Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube
- Aug 7, 2009 Obama admits that he is a Muslim. Obama bowing before a Muslim king. Obama talking about his Muslim family.
- Understanding Islam and Muslims
- dignified; the traditions of female dress found in some Muslim countries are often the expression of local customs.
- Sahih - CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources
- Translation of Sahih Muslim. Translator: Abdul Hamid Siddiqui. Search for a particular hadith.
Related searcheshidradenitis suppurativa stages
culture of england literature
pit bull dog fights
bruce dickinson samson