Mustafa Kemal Atatrk
- Turkey and Russia — friends for a while, now foes once again
- On the National Monument in Taksim Square in Istanbul there are four identifiable figures: Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the founder of the Turkish republic, is the most obvious. Most surprising, perhaps, is Semyon Aralov, the first Soviet ambassador to Turkey.
- Children's Museum exhibit aims to bridge gap between Islam, West
- A museum employee, she donated her grandfather's lapel pin that depicts the profile of Turkey's first President Mustafa Kemal Ataturk. “My grandfather wore that pin to honor Ataturk's belief in a progressive and modern society,” she said.
- Mayor's wax creations on display in Eskişehir
- “Late businessman Mustafa Koç wanted to change the Atatürk statue in London and made an agreement with the museum to change it,” the mayor-cum-artist said. “The sculptor at Madame Tussauds Museum came and told me that he wanted to work with me.
Mustafa Kemal Atatrk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mustafa Kemal Atatrk books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mustafa Kemal Atatrk Topics
ieee 8021q frame format
glove types of glove
somerset place names