A selection of articles related to mustard seed.
Original articles from our library related to the Mustard Seed. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mustard Seed.
- Love Seed: Correspondences
- Lomatium foeniculaceum Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love, Friendship...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 13:2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore. 13:3 And he spake many things unto...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Mustard: Correspondences
- Brassica spp. Folk Names: Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Aesculapius Power: Fertility, Protection, Mental Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Imbolg Sabbat Ritual
- A festival of lights to herald the coming of spring. A popular Imbolc activity is to prepare seed for spring planting. Lay out the altar with your regular altar tools and add these extras: a bowl of earth with a seed of some sort, as many white tapers on the...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect. 17:2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly....
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Ostara - The Vernal Equimox
- ABOUT OSTARA | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT OSTARA Ostara (pronounced Oh-star-ah) is also called Eostre, Easter, Vernal Equinox, Spring Equinox, and the First Day of Spring. This is the time of year when day & night are equal, and heralds the return of...
Holidays >> Ostara
Mustard Seed is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mustard Seed books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Register Now For The Mustard Seed Euro Cycle to Paris
- Do you want to cycle to Euro 2016 and raise money for charity? The FAI-Mustard Seed Euro Cycle are looking for cyclists to undertake the trip from the Aviva Stadium to the Stade de France this June.
- New productions open at Mustard Seed and Stray Dog
- At the start of Mustard Seed Theatre's “Eleemosynary,” an unhappy girl named Artemis (Kelley Weber) stands on a cliff, dressed in what looks like a flying squirrel costume. Her mother, Dorothea (Nancy Lewis), who has devised this screwball experiment, ...
- Mustardseed futures rise Rs 31 per quintal
- Mustardseed prices rose by Rs 31 to Rs 3,844 per quintal in futures trading today as traders widened positions, taking positive cues form the domestic spot markets.
- Mustardseed futures slide by Rs 46 per quintal
- At the National Commodity and Derivative Exchange, mustardseed for delivery in far-month June contracts dropped by Rs 46, 1.11 per cent to Rs 4,108 per quintal, having an open interest of 2,230 lots.Rs 46, 1.
- Church seeking proposals for Mustard Seed grants
- The First United Presbyterian Church (USA) of Las Vegas is announcing its 18th offering of Mustard Seed Grants. Mustard Seed was created in 1999 as a community outreach program to help fund one-time/start-up projects of various community groups.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mustard Seed Topics
Related searchespolish coins
the adventures of napman
southwest ordinance of 1790
chess puzzle tactical puzzles
tournament of roses parade history
furry fandom art and writing