A selection of articles related to muta marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Muta Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muta Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Muta Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muta Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MUT'A MARRIAGE RECONSIDERED IN THE CONTEXT OF THE
- MUTA MARRIAGE RECONSIDERED traditions of al-Kulayni but has some counter-traditions to which he gives more validity.
- Marriage In The Arab World
- In muta'a. (temporary marriage), which is practiced by the.
- Mutah Discussed, comments by Salman [ sunniforum ] and Shayk
- woman and she became pregnant. When the report of this incident reached Umar he banned muta marriage.
- Marks : 150 Paper – A 75 Marks a) Muslim Law 45 Marks i
- Unlawful conjunction. Difference between void and irregular marriages.
Suggested News Resources
- Live-in relations and alimony
- Islamic Sharia applicable to Shia Muslims permits Muta marriage, a temporary marriage valid for 30 days at the end of which automatically the 30-day husband and wife become strangers. Imagine Shia Muslims beginning to resort to Muta marriages.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nikah mut'ah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The duration of this type of marriage is fixed at its inception and is then . "Mut'ah , a comprehensive guide" — Answering Ansar; http://www.mutah.
- Muta marriage - Allowed or prohibited in Islam?
- WHAT IS IT'S HISTORY AND PLACE IN MODERN ISLAM? A: "Mut'ah" refers to temporary marriage.
- Mutah.com - Mutah Chat and Muta marriage (Sighe) in Islam
- Mutah Or Temporary Marriage Appendix from the book Shia by 'Allamah Tabatabai and Sayyed Hossein Nasr. This is a brief introduction to Mutah in Islam .
- Temporary Marriage in Islamic Law
- Temporary Marriage in Islamic Law by Sachiko Murata.
Muta Marriage Topics
Related searchesmayan poems
the aryan march
dream faq dictionary
knowledge economy characteristics