A selection of articles related to muta marriage.
Original articles from our library related to the Muta Marriage. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Muta Marriage.
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- What day are you born on?
- The day of the month on which the you were born - regardless of which month or year it is - is a key numerological indicator, providing an excellent "thumbnail sketch" of standout traits. It strongly influences your Life Path and is helpful in...
Symbology >> Numerology
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there: 2:2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage. 2:3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine....
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Muta Marriage is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Muta Marriage books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Re: Mut'ah (Temporary Marriage)
- 'Urfi (unofficial marriage) in Egypt and muta'h (temporary marriage) in Iran are variations on the same idea. The Egyptian Centre for Women's Rights says misyar is an insult to both men and women and a sanction for the trafficking of women.
- Duke Prof: Feminist 'Soft' Jihad a Force for Peace
- Arranging a child marriage for an old pervert once his other wives grow too fat or old is very common in the Muslim world. Nothing but a play thing for a sick individual ... The solution is rape, prostitution and the concept of Muta.
- Government staff block road, court arrest
- They were taken to a marriage hall and released in the evening. Thoothukudi. As many as 813 government employees including 627 ...
- Bringing in 2016 with fireworks — and marriage
- As fireworks exploded across the state and hundreds of thousands of people partied, sparks flew between Chloe Reschke-Maguire and Adam Scaffidi-Muta. The newlyweds were among the first to marry in 2016 when they exchanged vows at The Jade ...
- Abuse Of Temporary Marriages Flourishes In Iraq
- For the man at least, it was a brief moment of muta'a, the Arabic word for pleasure — and the Arabic word for temporary marriage. The woman says the man who had sex with her worked with leading Shiite religious clerics in the Iraqi city of Najaf.
Muta Marriage Topics
vertical integration examples
mississippi river nicknames
hinduism and buddhism comparison