- His son, king Rudahigwa Mutara II, succeeds him. 1935.
- Alexandre Kimenyi
- Mutara Rudahigwa agwa i Bujumbura imburagihe. Bihutira kwimika Parimehutu. Ifite gahunda ngo yo guhindura ibintu.
- Sustaining Peace in Rwanda: Voice of the People.
- 2.3.2 Socio-economic reforms under King Mutara Rudahigwa....................................
- Ubumwe bw'abanyarwanda : mbere y'abazungu n'igihe cy
- umwami Mutara Rudahigwa. 2.
- Rwanda Domestic Media Report (Jan 18-24 , 2011) By Paula Cook
- Among those allegedly murdered includes Queen Rosalie Gicanda, the widow of King. Mutara Rudahigwa III.
- Rwanda: A State Without a Statesman
- Then he jumps to the late King Mutara Rudahigwa, then to Africa and the begging business.
- Mutara III of Rwanda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mutara III (also known as Rudahigwa; 1912? – July 25, 1959) was the Mwami, or monarch of Rwanda between 1931 and 1959.
- The Tutsi || In and Out of Focus: Images from Central Africa 1885-1960
- Mother of Mutara III Rudahigwa, the queen mother of Rwanda Casimir Zagourski (1883-1944) L'Afrique qui disparaît! Series 2, no. 100 c.
- Mutara IV Rudahigwa | Facebook
- Mutara IV Rudahigwa | Facebook. Mutara IV Rudahigwa joined Facebook. · Like · Comment.
Mutara Rudahigwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mutara Rudahigwa books and related discussion.