- Madrassas need to be closed down immediately
- That something of a Mutazalite strain wherein primacy of reason not text was allowed to flourish and take root is still pretty amazing for me.
- Do we have it in us to become Mutazalite?
- The Mutazalite school of thought emerged as a reaction to political tyranny; it brought answers to political questions or questions raised by current political circumstances.
- Is Javed Ahmad Ghamidi phenomena a New Fitna?
- May Allah Almighty always shower his blessings on Ustaz Javed Sahab. One may disagree with his views nonetheless Javed sahab has a right to explain & teach others. Determining whether someone is a kaafir is not up to us, rather it is up to Allah.
- Philosophers do fight in graves
- Ibn-Rushd is the proponent of rationality, a culmination in the movement of so-called Mutazalites or rationalists. While Al-Ghazali, is a force for religious conservativism and of shedding away all alien knowledge and returning to the one true word of God.
Mutazalite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mutazalite books and related discussion.