- Why is COW URINE on sale on the shelves of some British corner shops?
- An investigation has discovered convenience stores in London are selling cow urine next to the naan bread. The yellow liquid, known as gau mutra, is used by worshippers in Hindu ceremonies and some Indians believe drinking fresh bovine wee will protect ...
- Shops in London are selling cow urine next to food in store
- Gau Mutra is being sold in London (Picture: Twitter/DrGaai). Thirsty? Because shops in London are selling bottles of cow urine.
- What! Cow urine sold alongside food in convenience stores in UK
- The liquid has a large demand in South Asian Hindu community who use it for various religious ceremonies - although it is illegal to sell it for human consumption in England, it said.
- Rajnath Singh reviews security situation after Maha Shivratri terror alert
- I saw that Gujaratis drank their own mutra and men danced like girls with 2 sticks in their hands.
- BJP youth wing leader announces Rs 5 lakh reward for one who cuts off Kanhaiya
- New Delhi: A Bharatiya Janata Party youth wing leader has said that he will pay Rs 5 lakh to anyone who cuts off Jawaharlal Nehru Students'Union president Kanhaiya Kumar's tongue. Party leader Kuldeep Varshney said that Kanhaiya should be punished ...
Mutra is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mutra books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswei wu wei
rolls-royce plc history
charles chan lee-lee chan
italian renaissance origins
orogeny list of orogenies