Myall Creek Massacre The Trials
A selection of articles related to myall creek massacre the trials.
Original articles from our library related to the Myall Creek Massacre The Trials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myall Creek Massacre The Trials.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Myall Creek Massacre The Trials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myall Creek Massacre The Trials books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Letter about Myall Creek Massacre trial sells at auction for $3200
- An almost 180-year-old letter detailing the trial of a group of men following the Myall Creek Massacre has sold at auction for more than four times the pre-sale estimate.
- State Library plans to make letter about Myall Creek Massacre trial available
- The State Library of New South Wales says a recently purchased letter detailing the trial of those responsible for the Myall Creek Massacre will be put online within a month.
- Adam Goodes, the Vincent Lingiari of our time
- Who knows how many of those people booing Goodes share the views of the juror in the trial into the massacre of 28 Indigenous men, women and children at Myall Creek in 1838, who said, "I look on the blacks as a set of monkeys and the sooner they are ...
- Something is rotten in Australia's supposed egalitarian state
- The year is 1834. Scotsman Campbell Drummond Riddell, treasurer of the new colony "Australia", begins construction of Lindesay House, the first major home built on the Darling Point peninsula in Sydney. Together with his wife, Caroline, they enjoy ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Myall Creek Massacre The Trials Topics
Related searcheselvis and me the ann-margret affair
crystallographic defect bulk defects
house mouse senses and communication
colchester dutch quarter
geography of bolivia lowlands