A selection of articles related to mycenaen greek.
Original articles from our library related to the Mycenaen Greek. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mycenaen Greek.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Mycenaen Greek is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mycenaen Greek books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Syllabic r in Mycenaean Greek?
- SYLLABIC r IN MYCENAEAN GREEK?* o. In some important contributions E.
- Genitive singular forms in Mycenaean Greek and in the Aeolic
- Key words: Mycenaean Greek, Greek Dialects, Genitive Singular. This work studies the genitive singular forms in Mycenaean Greek and in the Aeolic. Dialects.
- Mycenaean (Linear b) - Crete
- Greek letter δίγαµµα same with the English letter W .In Greek Mycenaen language there is not discrimination between R and L.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mycenaean Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From the existing evidence it seems that the Mycenean religion was the mother of the Greek religion.
- Category:Mycenaean Greek language - Wiktionary
- This is the main category of the Mycenaean Greek language, represented in Wiktionary by the code gmy.
- Ancient Tablet Found: Oldest Readable Writing in Europe
- Mar 30, 2011 Found at a site tied to myth, the early Greek tablet bears the continent's earliest known readable writing—and survives only by accident.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.