- Cannabis for Child Seizures: Popular, But Is It Effective?
- SEATTLE -- Epileptic patients and especially parents of children with the condition believe that the cannabidiol component of marijuana was effective, but there remains little solid evidence that it was not just a placebo effect, researchers said here.
- Evidence for Cannabis Benefit in Seizures Still Weak
- Although seizure disorders have become one of the main targets for medical marijuana, proof that it actually works is mostly lacking, with anecdotal reports still the main driver.
- Nerdgirl: 'Hobbit' marathon is best binge-watching
- "There's a 'Hobbit' marathon, and I'm going to cover it for work." Basically, this merited raised eyebrows and a "mmm, that's nice," or beaming smiles from fellow Tolkien-Jackson nerds.
- MH370: Malaysia report indicates plane flew route to avoid detection
- Malaysia has released a preliminary report on the missing Flight MH370 which confirmed that the plane avoided flying over land after an unexplained westward turn and flew along a route apparently designed to prevent it being detected by military radars.
- Pa. art exhibit with strobe lights closed after seizures reported
- Teenagers are also more likely to have seizures due to flashing lights because of a condition called juvenile myclonic epilepsy. "Whenever they go out dancing and they haven't had much sleep and they may have been drinking in a dark nightclub with ...
Myclonic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myclonic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglenville shootout
double decker tunnel
subarachnoid hemorrhage reference
sausage types of sausage
age of light
ganesha birth of ganesha