- Can Mushrooms Help Fight Stormwater Pollution?
- Respected mycologist Paul Stamets and his team at Fungi Perfecti Research Lab have taken this natural strainer and developed a relatively simple biotechnology called mycofiltration that uses mushroom mycelium to filter stormwater runoff. The technology ...
- Cleaning up bunker oil with white rot fungi
- The fungal strains were inoculated onto white pine sawdust, the primary wood being considered for use in the mycofiltration unit.
- Room to Grow
- "We really like the idea of working with fungi to clean contamination in the environment, or mycoremediation," says Arrow.
Mycofiltration is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mycofiltration books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesyangtze river geography
pyrolysis hydrous pyrolysis
varroa destructor anatomy
abu bakr shia view
karpman drama triangle
roberto assagioli biography
list of male superheroes