A selection of articles related to myocarditis therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Myocarditis Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myocarditis Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Myocarditis Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myocarditis Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Checkpoint Immunotherapy Revolution
- One of those recent approvals expanded ipilimumab's labeling to include adjuvant therapy in patients with stage III melanoma for lowering the risk of disease recurrence after surgery.
- Baby's miracle recovery after suffering a heart attack at just EIGHT days old
- But William, who was born in August and fondly referred to as Prince Wills by hospital staff, continued to fight but the pressures on his heart caused more complications and his parents were told a therapy called ECMO would be his last hope.
- Hawaii boy gives new hope to young heart patients in San Diego
- Dr. Singh said Kahapea contracted viral myocarditis, a rare virus that ravages the heart. “After he had that infection his ...
- Protecting Your Heart During Cancer Care
- The goal of the Cardio-Oncology Program at UConn Health is to detect, prevent, and manage cardiotoxicity so that patients can successfully complete their cancer treatment without untoward damage to their heart. ...
Myocarditis Therapy Topics
pallava list of pallava kings
eta documentary films