- Myoviridae. Siphoviridae. Podoviridae.
- A novel bacteriophage Tail-Associated Muralytic Enzyme (TAME) from Phage K and
- Phage K is a polyvalent virulent phage of the Myoviridae family that is active against many Staphylococcus species. Results: We identified a phage K gene, designated orf56, as encoding the phage tail-associated muralytic enzyme (TAME).
- Myoviridae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Myoviridae is a family of bacteriophages. It has been divided into three subfamiles and a number of genera not yet assigned to a subfamily.
- Myoviridae - MicrobeWiki
- Aug 8, 2010 A Viral Biorealm page on the family Myoviridae. Aeromonas virus 31, in the family Myoviridae. Courtesy of Dr.
- ViralZone: Myoviridae
- A knowledge resource to understand virus diversity.
- The Big Picture Book of Viruses - Myoviruses
- The Big Picture Book of Viruses: Myoviridae.
Myoviridae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myoviridae books and related discussion.