- Myoviridae. Siphoviridae. Podoviridae.
- A novel bacteriophage Tail-Associated Muralytic Enzyme (TAME) from Phage K and
- Phage K is a polyvalent virulent phage of the Myoviridae family that is active against many Staphylococcus species. Results: We identified a phage K gene, designated orf56, as encoding the phage tail-associated muralytic enzyme (TAME).
- Myoviridae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Myoviridae is a family of bacteriophages. It has been divided into three subfamiles and a number of genera not yet assigned to a subfamily.
- Myoviridae - MicrobeWiki
- Aug 8, 2010 A Viral Biorealm page on the family Myoviridae. Aeromonas virus 31, in the family Myoviridae. Courtesy of Dr.
- ViralZone: Myoviridae
- A knowledge resource to understand virus diversity.
- The Big Picture Book of Viruses - Myoviruses
- The Big Picture Book of Viruses: Myoviridae.
Myoviridae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myoviridae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdarfur languages
official rfmf website
sheep husbandry life cycle
dream dictionary masquerade
swansea and brecon
geez alphabet unicode