- Myoviridae. Siphoviridae. Podoviridae.
- A novel bacteriophage Tail-Associated Muralytic Enzyme (TAME) from Phage K and
- Phage K is a polyvalent virulent phage of the Myoviridae family that is active against many Staphylococcus species. Results: We identified a phage K gene, designated orf56, as encoding the phage tail-associated muralytic enzyme (TAME).
- Myoviridae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Myoviridae is a family of bacteriophages. It has been divided into three subfamiles and a number of genera not yet assigned to a subfamily.
- Myoviridae - MicrobeWiki
- Aug 8, 2010 A Viral Biorealm page on the family Myoviridae. Aeromonas virus 31, in the family Myoviridae. Courtesy of Dr.
- ViralZone: Myoviridae
- A knowledge resource to understand virus diversity.
- The Big Picture Book of Viruses - Myoviruses
- The Big Picture Book of Viruses: Myoviridae.
Myoviridae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myoviridae books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesfield strength
visual learning specifics
columbia electric car
le pre goriot analysis
slashed zero origins