- Can phage control E. coli O157 on raw meatballs?
- Phage, belonging to the Myoviridae family, was isolated from the wastewater of a local slaughterhouse and showed a broad lytic activity toward many E. coli O157:H7 strains with high efficiency of plating and O157 specificity.
- Single-cell genomics-based analysis of virus–host interactions in marine
- Our results revealed complete or near-complete genomes of phages belonging to all three major tailed groups (Podoviridae, Myoviridae and Siphoviridae), infecting phylogenetically diverse hosts. We detected and uncovered genomic sequences of first ...
- Virus found in sewage shows promise in treating dental procedure infections
- Using transmission electron microscopy and whole genome sequencing, the team also determined that the EFDG1 phage belongs to a subfamily of the Myoviridae phages, which may offer other candidates for treating bacterial infections. The team also found ...
- Scientists turn the tables on drug-resistant bacteria by infecting them with
- By visualizing the phage using electron microscopy, followed by whole genome sequencing, the researchers found that it belongs to the Spounavirinae subfamily of the Myoviridae phages, which include other promising candidates for therapy against Gram ...
- Bacterial virus found in Jerusalem sewage proposed to fight root-canal infections
- By visualizing the phage using electron microscopy, followed by whole genome sequencing, the researchers found that it belongs to the Spounavirinae subfamily of the Myoviridae phages, which include other promising candidates for therapy against ...
Myoviridae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myoviridae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesharmony california
trinity blood canon
agusan del norte political
linguistic root word
hebrew language revival
richard branson honours