A selection of articles related to myra breckinridge.
Original articles from our library related to the Myra Breckinridge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myra Breckinridge.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 27
- Chapter 27 27:1 And when it was determined that we should sail into Italy, they delivered Paul and certain other prisoners unto one named Julius, a centurion of Augustus' band. 27:2 And entering into a ship of Adramyttium, we launched, meaning to sail by the...
New Testament >> The Acts
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Myra Breckinridge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myra Breckinridge books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Top 10 hateful characters you love in literature
- Really awful people in Dostoevsky, DeLillo and beyond have some paradoxically endearing qualities. Debut novelist Heinz Helle explains why, and recommends some of the best of the worst. John Malkovitch in the 1988 film version of Les Liaisons ...
- DVD Review: Best of Enemies
- A former democratic congress candidate, Vidal was the author of the shocking Myra Breckinridge and known as the talker of his generation. Buckley was the editor of conservative journal National Review and viewed as a great debater. What followed was ...
- 25 Years Of Transphobia In Comedy
- Though the transgender-woman-as-villain trope in American movie comedies did not originate with Soapdish — that dubious honor arguably belongs to the roundly panned film adaptation of Gore Vidal's novel Myra Breckinridge (1970) — the '90s comedy ...
- Mae and Raquel! MYRA BRECKINRIDGE Wednesday Night at Schlafly Bottleworks
- You never know what's brewing at Webster University's Strange Brew Film series, and there's nothing stranger than this month's entry, MYRA BRECKINRIDGE. Gore Vidal's 1968 satirical novel Myra Breckinridge was considered un-filmable to begin with.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Myra Breckinridge Topics
Related searchesmicrowave oven controversial hazards
antioch pisidia tour of antioch
popular greek entertainment
transformationalism external links
amazoncom partnerships and locations