- Hill sleuth Myrddyn goes in search of the 'missing' Berwyn mountain
- More than 25 years ago a party of 20 people from the Retired People's Club were walking on the Berwyn Mountains in northern Mid Wales. The party was being led by Bernard Wright, a former motor oils scientist from Tarvin in Cheshire.
- Hill sleuth Myrddyn sets baggers a new challenge: the Pedwars
- The UK has a plethora of hill lists for walkers to bag: munros, hewitts, deweys, humps and tumps. And now, there's a new list to aim for: the Pedwars.
- Police release CCTV picture of wanted missing man Myrddyn Pendragon
- Police have released a CCTV image of a man in a wheelchair who they believe is missing 47-year-old Myrddyn Pendragon. And they are asking for anyone who “thinks otherwise”, or who thinks the picture could be of them, to come forward. It was taken ...
- The ramblers who went up a mountain but came down a hill
- John Barnard, from north Wales, Graham Jackson, from Cheshire, both retired research chemists, and Myrddyn Phillips, a former manager at a printing company who lives near Shrewsbury, measured Creag na Caillich, a mountain in the Highlands, at 2,999ft ...
- Meet Britain's dullest men with most boring hobbies
- JOHN BARNARD, MYRDDYN PHILLIPS and GRAHAM JACKSON love making a mountain out of a molehill. They spend their weekends measuring hills to see if they really are mountains (more than 2,000ft above sea level). The trio flag up discrepancies to ...
Myrddyn is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myrddyn books and related discussion.