- Animal venom study may lead to discovery of new drugs
- "Two expeditions in French Guiana, another in Mayotte and a final one in French Polynesia were dedicated to the gathering of insects, myriapoda, cone snails and terebridae molluscs," says Gilles's colleague Frédéric Ducancel, who personally dove in the ...
- Reptile Dysfunction: Snake Loses Wild Battle Against Spider (Photo)
- "I have never seen a pholcid spider catch a snake or other vertebrate in its web, but I have seen lizards caught in the webs of other spiders," such as widow spiders, said Lorenzo Prendini, curator of Arachnida and Myriapoda at the American Museum of ...
- What's Blue with Legs All Over? New 3D Avatar Millipede
- It lives in the dirt underneath stones and leaf litter — a decomposer that "acts as an important component of soil fauna," said study lead researcher Nesrine Akkari, the curator of the Myriapoda Collection at the Museum of Natural History in Vienna.
- [Review] Anna Walton Can't Save 'Cherry Tree' From Being a Rotten Cliché
- There's no shortage of shots (including some great close-ups) involving these myriapoda crawling over everything, which will no doubt make a few viewers shudder. Apart from the usual expectations of witches, such as lesbian moments, sexy dresses and ...
- What Did Insects Evolve From And More Questions From Our Readers
- They were once thought to be most closely related to the Myriapoda (centipedes, millipedes and relatives), because of their presumed structural similarity. Most molecular data now indicate that they derive from a branch of the Crustacea and probably ...
Myriapoda is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myriapoda books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmike krzyzewski
gates of horn and ivory
eckhart tolle emotion