- Astros newcomer Fister fans 4 in 3-2 win over Phillies
- CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Houston newcomer Doug Fister struck out four in two shutout innings as the Astros defeated the Philadelphia Phillies 3-2 on Thursday. The 32-year-old Fister spent the last two seasons with Washington, then signed a one-year, ...
- Franco homers as Phillies split with Yankees, Astros
- Astros starting catcher Max Stassi was greeted by his brother, Brock, a first baseman in camp with the Phillies, before taking batting practice. Their great uncle, Myril Hoag, once played in a New York Yankees outfield with Babe Ruth in the 1930s.
- 1996 Yankees 20th Anniversary Retrospective: Gerald Williams
- He was the first Yankee to accomplish that feat in 62 years; to date, he still holds that mark alongside Johnny Damon and Myril Hoag (what a name). His second big moment, and arguably the "bigger" moment, came just two weeks later on May 14th.
- Yankees sweep Cubs to win World Series in 1932
- (Originally published by the Daily News on October 3, 1932. This story was written by Paul Gallico.) WRIGLEY FIELD, Chicago, Oct.
- On Baseball: From 33rd-round draft pick to Eastern League All-Star
- Baseball is in the Stassi bloodline, including Brock's great-great-uncle, Myril Hoag, who was a teammate of Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, and who played in the 1939 All-Star Game during a 13-year major league career. Brock's grandfather played minor league ...
Myril Hoag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myril Hoag books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Myril Hoag Topics
Related searchesassam origin of name
meaning of dreams about divorce
boards of canada subliminal messages
offerings to god
got milk controversy
chinook learning community
call sign us army