- Most hits -- 6, Myril Hoag Gerald Williams, 6/6/34 5/1/96, at Boston at Baltimore, 15 inn. Most singles -- 6, Myril Hoag, 6/6/34, at Boston.
- AR 57--Book Reviews--new
- In. Journeymen, the waning fortunes of former Babe Ruth teammate Myril.
- January 2010 Flagstick
- Myril Hoag (Midweek Tournaments), Matt . Myril Hoag will again man the boards with his artistic calligraphy. From the directors, Myril Hoag and Danny.
- 9th Annual California State Fair Masters Championship
- Myril Hoag. Shirley Johnson. Janice Luis.
- 16th Annual
- Tom Hamolka. Robert Roak. Rudy Danzinger.
- Yankees highlights at Fenway Park
- June 6, 1934: Myril Hoag goes 6-for-6 in a 15-3 win in game one of a doubleheader, becoming the first Yankee to go 6-for-6 in a nine-inning game. The feat was later equalled by Johnny Damon on June 7, 2008 against the Royals. Sept.
- Myril Hoag Statistics and History - Baseball-Reference.com
- Career: 28 HR, .271 BA, 401 RBI, OF, AllStar, Yankees/WhiteSox/... 1931-1945, b :R/t:R, born in CA 1908, died 1971.
- Myril Hoag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Myril Oliver Hoag (March 9, 1908 – July 28, 1971), was a major league baseball outfielder for the New York Yankees and other teams.
- Baseball in Wartime Blog: Remembering Myril Hoag
- Sep 5, 2010 Myril O. Hoag was born on March 9, 1908 in Davis, California.
Myril Hoag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myril Hoag books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Myril Hoag Topics
Related searchesdream interpretation vacation
meaning of dreams about pants
paul robeson birth and siblings
famous cigarette smokers
blood sugar low blood sugar