A selection of articles related to myristic acid.
Original articles from our library related to the Myristic Acid. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myristic Acid.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The potentized remedy
- Many people think that homeopathic medicines are made from plants, but in fact the remedies can be made from anything. The substances are made from plants; poisonous and non-poisonous plants, herbs and toad-stools minerals, like sulfur, sodium chloride or...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- Colchicum autumnale
- This beautiful but very poisonous plant grows in moisty meadow-lands and woods; it will disappear when the ground is too dry. In ancient Greek medicine this plant was known as 'the soul of the joints' because it cured the acute pains of rheumatism and gout....
Remedies >> Remedies C
Myristic Acid is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myristic Acid books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Isolation of Trimyristin from Nutmeg and Its Hydrolysis to Myristic Acid
- Hydrolysis to Myristic Acid. Compounds having complex molecular structures can be separated from natural materials.
- A Review of Monolaurin and Lauric Acid
- Monolaurin, a monoester formed from lauric acid (medium- chain fatty acids) eride of lauric acid (monolaurin) has been reported since 1966.
Suggested News Resources
- Animal ingredients often found in home improvement products
- If ingredients are listed, animal-based fatty acids may be listed as caprylic acid, lauric acid, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid.
- 비누 대신 꼭 클렌징 폼을 써야 하는 이유
- 비누는 스테아릭산(Stearic acid), 올레익산(Oleic acid), 미리스틱산(myristic acid), 라우릭산(lauric acid) 등과 같은 여러 종류의 지방산 염의 형태로 특징적인 분자구조를 가지고 있어, 노폐물이나 오염물질이 물에 쉽게 씻겨 나가도록 도와준다.
Suggested Web Resources
- Myristic acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Myristic acid, also called tetradecanoic acid, is a common saturated fatty acid with the molecular formula CH3(CH2)12COOH.
- MYRISTIC ACID (N-TETRADECANOIC ACID)
- MYRISTIC ACID. EINECS NO. 208-875-2.
- Myristic Acid - PubChem Public Chemical Database
- Myristic Acid - Compound Summary (CID 11005).
- DrugBank: MYRISTIC ACID (DB08231)
- Sep 15, 2010 Identification. Name, MYRISTIC ACID. Accession Number, DB08231.
- Myristic Acid CAS (544-63-8) sc-205393
- Buy Myristic Acid (CAS 544-63-8), a 14 carbon saturated fatty acid, from Santa Cruz Biotechnology. Molecular Formula C14H28O2, Molecular Weight 228.4.