- The Formaldehyde Hiding in Your Lipstick
- Most commonly seen to be associated with fragrance allergies is balsam of Peru, a resin that comes from Myroxylon balsamum tree bark. A positive patch test to balsam of Peru guarantees a fragrance allergy.
- Parents falling for allergy myths is leaving children malnourished
- In addition I am allergic to (amongst other things) Myroxylon pereirae resin (Balsam Peru) a very common food additive. This manifests itself in severe eczema. The last little outbreak required phototherapy.
- Morrisons placates man angry about his wonky bread
- granchestermeadows. That would suit me fine. I have an allegy to Myroxylon pereirae resin and Methydibromoglutaronirile, commonly used in breads and cakes as preservatives and flavour enhancers.
- 'Traditional' fizzy drinks contain as much sugar as mass-market varieties
- granchestermeadows. Don't care about the sugar. I know that's in the mix.
- Hot flushes and a botanical shampoo allergy: Dr Rosemary Leonard on your
- Check not only for Balsam of Peru but also for myroxylon which is the chemical name for one of the main ingredients.
Myroxylon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myroxylon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesscientific visualization overview
modher sadeq-saba al-tamimi
dream dictionary pants
stainless steel galvanic corrosion
amnesty international leading critics