A selection of articles related to myrrh.
Original articles from our library related to the Myrrh. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myrrh.
- Myrrh: Correspondences
- Commiphora myrrha Folk Names: Gum Myrrh Tree, Karan, Mirra Balsom Odendron Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Isis, Adonis, Ra, Marian Power: Protection, Exorcism, Healing, Spirituality...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 43
- Chapter 43 43:1 And the famine was sore in the land. 43:2 And it came to pass, when they had eaten up the corn which they had brought out of Egypt, their father said unto them, Go again, buy us a little food. 43:3 And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
Myrrh is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myrrh books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Essential Oil of Myrrh - The Oil of the Midwives of Old
- Myrrh is in the Frankincense family of essential oils and is mentioned between 13 -16 "I have perfumed by bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
Suggested News Resources
- Palestinian movie Pomegranates and Myrrh is worth the wait
- Najwa Najjar, right, with the actor Ali Suleiman on the set of Pomegranates and Myrrh.
- "Solace" by Pauls Toutonghi
- The new bird rises up and in its talons, it carries the ashes of its father, sealed in an egg of myrrh -- carries them to Heliopolis, the Egyptian City of the Sun, for burial.
- "The Supreme Leader Dreams of Love" by Steve Almond
- He had met her, the first and only time, in a room choked with myrrh. He stood in a corner and she walked toward him, smiling professionally. The cameramen shone their cruel light.
Suggested Web Resources
- Myrrh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Myrrh is the aromatic oleoresin of a number of small, thorny tree species of the genus Commiphora, which grow in dry, stony soil.
- HowStuffWorks "What are frankincense and myrrh?"
- The three wise men in the story of Christmas carried gold, frankincense and myrrh. What are frankincense and myrrh? Can you still get them these days?
- ChristStory Christmas Symbols - Myrrh
- ChristStory page of Christian Christmas legends, symbols and links associated with myrrh and the gifts of the wisemen.
- Young Living | Myrrh Essential Oil
- Myrrh (Commipihora myrrha) has a rich, smoky, balsamic aroma that is purifying, restorative, revitalizing, and uplifting.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesyeomanry current yeomanry regiments
divorce england and wales
seijin shiki history
hudson river trivia