- Mahishasura was seen as demon with good qualities, say historians
- According to Ali, the Muslim ruler of Mysore, Tipu Sultan, wanted to name the region Manzarabad, but the plan fell through after Tipu was killed by the British in 1799 and Mysore was handed over to Maharajas who adopted the name Mysore. During the ...
- In the Footsteps of the "Tiger of Mysore".
- A heritage walk that takes one to explore the numerous monuments associated with Tipu Sultan in the old parts of Bengaluru.
- Treasures from the East at V&A Museum
- One of them, the golden tiger's head finial from the throne of Tippu Sultan ended up in Windsor Castle.
- This is where 'Tu Hi Re' song from Bombay was filmed
- After the death of Tipu Sultan in the fourth Anglo Mysore war, the fort came under the British East India Company. Now, it is under the Archaeological Survey of India.
Mysore Sultans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mysore Sultans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Mysore Sultans Topics
Related searchescih virus
second coming of christ
anthony kennedy ideology
brentford fc club records
christianity in singapore history