Mystery Of Christ
A selection of articles related to mystery of christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Mystery Of Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mystery Of Christ.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Mystery Of Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mystery Of Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Man, Woman, and the Mystery of Christ: An Evangelical Protestant
- Address at the Vatican Colloquium on Marriage and Family. Vatican City, Rome. By Russell Moore.
- Colossians (4) The Mystery of God's Economy
- B. The mystery of man is also God—Gen. 1:26; Zech.
- The Mystery Of The Body Of Christ Our Messiah - The Bible A Book
- The Mystery Of The Body Of Christ Our Messiah. 'So we who are many are one Body in the Messiah, and as individuals, are members one with another'.
- What is the Mystery of Christ - Dispensational Bible study
- places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God” - Eph 3:9-10. It is the mystery of God's will that all things be in Christ in the end. “Having made ...
- Understanding the Mystery of the Two Natures of Christ
- The Christian doctrine of the Incarnation tells us that the Son of God, the second ... person of the Trinity, is identical to the divine nature of the incarnate Christ.
Suggested News Resources
- Has Devon author solved greatest Christian mystery?
- A Devon author believes he has solved one of the greatest Christian mysteries: what happened after Jesus was crucified.
- EDITORIAL: Christian genocide must be called by its name
- The stubborn refusal of the Obama White House and his State Department to apply the word to the work of radical Islam is an enduring mystery.
- 'The Young Messiah'
- Director and co-writer Cyrus Nowrasteh's screen version of Anne Rice's 2005 novel “Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt” sensitively explores the mystery of the Incarnation.
- Asheville area movie guide
- “The Perfect Match,” romantic comedy, R, not yet reviewed. A playboy named Charlie (Terrence Jenkins), convinced that all his relationships are dead, meets the beautiful and mysterious Eva (Cassie Ventura).
Mystery Of Christ Topics
Related searchesthe cask of amontillado analysis
mount lowe railway
the 700 club 700 club asia
us ninth army