A selection of articles related to mystery school.
Original articles from our library related to the Mystery School. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mystery School.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- Wiccan Mysteries
- My best friend asked, "So explain this Wiccan Mystery to me about drums". Now I have never equated the term Wiccan Mystery and drums together before. I have been working on some Mysteries this week, coincidentally. Actually, some of the God...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Mystery School is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mystery School books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Bones of Mystery School
- Welcome to Mystery School. The Bones is for those of you who are new to Mystery School. The Labyrinth, Numerology and the Tarot – Mystery School 2002 .
- Stairway to Heaven (The Geometry of - Maya Mystery School
- Stairway to Heaven (The Geometry of Transformation). There has been more interest lately in the geometry of sacred sites than ever before.
- The Mystery Schools
- sion, and the Mystery schools of today. G or less clear picture of what a Mystery school really is.
- The Spiral Door Women's Mystery School Information Document
- Women's Mystery School of Magick and Ritual Arts. A Training Program for Dianic Priestesses with Ruth Rhiannon Barrett, Falcon River,.
- Divine Intervention at 13 Healing Moons of the Great Turtle Mystery
- the Guide and Leadership of 13 Healing Moons of the Great Turtle Mystery School.
Suggested News Resources
- Egg-citing day for pupils of a mystery school
- Nrhn 040811 Production line: Children from a mystery school look on as hundreds of Easter eggs pour along on a conveyor belt at the Thorntons factory in either Belper or somercotes.
- Spiritual Briefs from the religious community
- 3036 Samantha Banks and Barbara Segura, guides and teachers with the Modern Mystery School and co-owners of Shamans Blessings, will facilitate a water blessing for the Gulf of Mexico from 6:30 to 7:30 pm Aug.
- Presto! Magic Show is scheduled
- the corner of Bank and Lafayette Streets in downtown Cape May. Magic Bob is a graduate of Villanova University as well as “Mystery School,” the world's leading theatrical school for magicians. For reservations or additional information, call 884-1341.
- The First Converts to Paganism
- Towards the end of his life he founded a mystery school that taught polytheism. When he died his body was stolen by his Italian students and laid to rest in a temple built by one of his students.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to the Nine Gates Mystery School
- I have been a lot of places and done a lot of things, but nothing compared with the immensity of the journey I took at Mystery School. It was a Divine ambush.
- Rich Oliver's Mystery School, the finest personal motorcycle
- Rich Oliver's Mystery School, Off Road motorcycle training school, California, Abstract art gallery, and Team Oliver Yamaha.
- Jean Houston
- This website will evolve to include her trainings, new virtual Mystery Schools, audio and video presentations and other avenues of meaningful learning.
- The MYSTERY SCHOOL
- Judy Miller Dienst teaches numerous healing, psychic and spiritual development classes. Lafayette, Colorado.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.