A selection of articles related to mystic.
Original articles from our library related to the Mystic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mystic.
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Exegesis On The Wiccan Rede
- All religions began with somebody's sudden flashing insight, enlightenment, a shining vision. Some mystic found the way and the words to share the vision, and, sharing it, attracted followers. The followers may repeat those precise and poetic words about the...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- Mid Summer Sabbat Ritual
- This Sabbat celebrates the Goddess. She is now with child, as is nature with the bounty of the coming harvest. This is a time when energies abound, & is a good time for magick/purification rites. The altar can be decorated with summer herbs, greenery, &...
Holidays >> Mid Summer
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Mystic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mystic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Crowley awards scholarships to four Williams-Mystic students
- Four Williams-Mystic Maritime Studies Program students have been awarded scholarships by Crowley Maritime Corporation. Claire Fahrner, Vitya Romanov, Rachel Earnhardt and Jessica Menges were each chosen as a result of their academic excellence, ...
- Mystic lose in bronze semifinal at nationals
- The Mount Saint Vincent Mystic lost their bronze medal semifinal match Friday at the CCAA Women's Volleyball National Championship. The Mystics were beaten by the Briercrest Clippers three sets to one. The Clippers won 25-20, 20-25, 25-20, and 25-22.
- A new jewel in Mystic's crown
- Next month, on the 70th anniversary of its founding, the nature center will cut the ribbon on its new Coogan Farm, which will almost instantly become a natural and institutional bedrock of Mystic culture.
- UConn Police Charge Mystic Student with Altering Grades: Report
- Campus police obtained an arrest warrant that charged Omar Hassan Faraj, 18, of 236 Pumpkin Hill Rd., Mystic, with two counts of second-degree forgery and two counts of third-degree computer crime, according to The Day. Faraj reportedly surrendered to ...
- Mystic Treasures offers unique trinkets, antiques
- The Mesquite Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon cutting ceremony on Thursday night to welcome a new gift shop, Mystic Treasures. Mayor Allan Litman, along with members of the chamber, were present to cut the ribbon in front of the shop. Many others ...
Related searchesmaya calendar wayeb
viz comic letterbocks
oak ridges moraine physiography