Mysticism Islamic Mystics
A selection of articles related to mysticism islamic mystics.
Original articles from our library related to the Mysticism Islamic Mystics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mysticism Islamic Mystics.
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Noah's Ark
- The story (or myth? ) of Noah and his ark full of animals is told from the accounts in the Hebraic Bible, from the Christian’s Book of Genesis in the Old Testament Bible and from the Muslim’s Qur’an.
Old Testament >> Genesis
Mysticism Islamic Mystics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mysticism Islamic Mystics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sufism / Islamic Mysticism: Frames version
- http://www.digiserve.com/mystic/Muslim/ (1 of 3) [3/14/2001 6:37:34 AM] Mysticism in World Religions Islamic mystics, theologians and scriptures.
- Muslim Saints and Mystics
- ment within Islam; a Sufi is a Muslim who dedi- passage of time, and as Islam became increasing- .
- The Conceptual Development of Deviance among Islamic Mystics
- among Islamic Mystics: The MalŻamatiyya. John D. Martin III.
- Chapter 13 Abbasid Decline and the Spread of Islamic Civilization to
- Kabir: 15th century Muslim mystic who played down the differences between Hinduism and Islam.
- THE MYSTICS OF ISLAM
- must be viewed in connexion with the outward and inward development of Islam.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sufism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sufism, which is a general term for Muslim mysticism, was originally a ..
- Islamic Mysticism: Sufism
- Islamic Mysticism: Sufism. Meaning of the term: "Coarse wool," named for the simple garments worn by the mystics as a sign of their rejection of materialism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.