A selection of articles related to mythical animal.
Original articles from our library related to the Mythical Animal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mythical Animal.
- Animal Magic
- (Its More Familiar Than You Think!) A Circle fills the room with its special glow. Fragrant herbs perfume the air; candles light the night. And two small eyes glow up at you, knowing that they too are part of the magic. People and animals have worked magic...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Core Shamanism
- Core shamanism developed out of research done by Dr. Michael Harner. He discovered that all over the world, while the overall approaches to shamanism may be different, there were key elements in common. Dr. Harner then set about synthesizing these elements so...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Questions and Answers about Power Animals
- Question : So, what does it mean to work with 'power' animals? Are we working with an individual animal, say the 'possum down the street or the wolf at the zoo? Answer : Well, sorry to say, no. When you work with a 'power' animal (I've got to find a better...
Symbology >> Animals
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Mythical Animal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mythical Animal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mythical Animals as Representations of the Basic Ideas of Chinese
- animals. This analysis reveals the divine nature of these mythical animals, their ters, graphic representations of mythical animals, symbolic model of the world.
- MYTHICAL CREATURES - The Museum of Fine Arts - Boston
- MYTHICAL. CREATURES recommended for ages 6 and up. Bowl, Persian, Seljuk, early 13th century.
- Mythical creatures in Islamic art
- In Islamic art, mythical creatures can be both good and evil, amiable Here is a brief description of three types of mythical creatures in the art of the.
- Green Collar Jobs-3:Green Collar Workers.qxd
- GREEN COLLAR WORKERS and. Other Mythical Creatures. Labor Market and Career Information Department.
- Mythological Creature Creation
- This lesson will focus on the invention of a mythological creature and the exploration of that creature through several media.
Suggested News Resources
- Uncle Garabed's Notebook (Aug. 6, 2011)
- Bi-corn, in early French and English literature, is a mythical animal, usually depicted as a grotesquely fat beast that existed solely by devouring virtuous husbands.
- Giant squid in Tenerife waters
- This marked the first encounter between the mythical animal and human beings. However, so far all attempts to sight a live giant squid have failed, despite the repeated expeditions undertaken in the Canary Islands, Cantabria and New Zealand.
- 22 Most Ridiculous, but Real Team Nicknames in Hockey History
- This member of the North American Hockey League has a name that doesn't sound too bad until its meaning is discovered. A "jackalope" is a mythical animal that is basically a rabbit with antlers. Scary.
- You are here: HomeJohnson: Did Lewis Carroll write the Dodd-Frank act?
- So what has any of this to do with Lewis Carroll, author of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Why, the Cheshire Cat, of course. This mythical animal could appear and disappear at will, often leaving behind only his broad grin.
- It's Either a Chupacabra, or a Rat-Kangaroo-Dog Mix [VIDEO]
- A chupacabra is a mythical animal that is described as follows by Wikipedia: "... a strange breed of wild dog. This form is mostly hairless and has a pronounced spinal ridge, unusually pronounced eye sockets, fangs, and claws.
Suggested Web Resources
- Top 10 Mythical Animals: Creature Countdowns: Animal Planet
- From ancient Greece to Egyptian lore, check out the top 10 most amazing creatures of legend.
- Mythical Creatures and Beasts - Mythical Creatures Guide
- Mar 10, 2008 A wiki site about mythical creatures, beasts, and monsters from legends, folklore, fantasy, mythology and cryptozoology.
- Myspace Quiz: What Mythical Animal Are You?
- Get free myspace quizzes for your blogs & myspace profile.
- What mythical animal are YOU?? | Quizfarm.com
- username password. Sign-up | Google Map. Search.