A selection of articles related to mythical king.
Original articles from our library related to the Mythical King. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mythical King.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass in the days of Amraphel king of Shinar, Arioch king of Ellasar, Chedorlaomer king of Elam, and Tidal king of nations; 14:2 That these made war with Bera king of Sodom, and with Birsha king of Gomorrah, Shinab king of Admah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 And when king Arad the Canaanite, which dwelt in the south, heard tell that Israel came by the way of the spies; then he fought against Israel, and took some of them prisoners. 21:2 And Israel vowed a vow unto the LORD, and said, If thou wilt...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Thou art permitted to speak for thyself. Then Paul stretched forth the hand, and answered for himself: 26:2 I think myself happy, king Agrippa, because I shall answer for myself this day before thee touching all...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 Then Pilate therefore took Jesus, and scourged him. 19:2 And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe, 19:3 And said, Hail, King of the Jews! and they smote him with their hands. 19:4...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate. 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the...
New Testament >> Mark
Mythical King is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mythical King books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Mythical king Janus symbolises resolutions
- Jan 5, 2010 JANUS, a mythical king of early. Rome, was placed at the head of the calendar year.
- King Sinukwan Mythology and the Kapampangan Psyche
- King Sinukwan Mythology and the Kapampangan Psyche. Julieta C. Mallari, Ph.
- The Demon King Ravana Riding a Mythical Bird
- The demon king Ravana riding a mythical bird, approx. 1850–1900. Indonesia; Northern Bali.
- Narrating History and Myth: Trickster Discourse in Thomas King's
- Narrating History and Myth: Trickster Discourse in Thomas King's. “The One About Coyote Going West”.
- VIKING HISTORICAL RECORD
- The early vikings traced themselves back to the mythical King Fornjotr.
Suggested News Resources
- King Arthur's Crusade denied says UK High Court
- He believes himself to be the reincarnation of the mythical king and had his name legally changed to Arthor Uther Pendragon and was dubbed a “Raised Druid King of Britain” by representatives from five different Druid orders.
- Royals Bibliomancy: Lesson Five from The Realm of Prester John by Robert
- During the Middle Ages, Prester John was a mythical king of great wealth and power who ruled a Christian kingdom somewhere outside of Europe or the Near East. Letters and communiques occasionally reached Europe, often with great excitement.
- Preview: Oedipus, Pleasance, Courtyard
- Oedipus (played by Simon Merrells), a mythical King of Thebes, fulfils a prophecy that he would kill his father, Creon (played by Berkoff) and marry his mother Jocasta, and thus bring disaster on his city and family.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mythological king - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A mythological king is an archetype in mythology. A king is considered a " mythological king" if he is included and described in the culture's mythology.
- Who was the mythical king who turned everything he touched to gold
- Who was the mythical king who turned everything he touched to gold? Improve.
- Gilgamesh: Mythical King - YouTube
- Mar 30, 2010 Utnapishtim tells Gilgamesh the Flood Story.