A selection of articles related to mythological hybrids.
Original articles from our library related to the Mythological Hybrids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mythological Hybrids.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- It's been less than two weeks since I wrote the article for Jera; so it looks like I'm back on track. This Rune is both fascinating and multifaceted! Both the Sheils and Edred Thorsson identify Eihwaz with Yggdrasil, the Norse World Tree or Cosmic Axis. The...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Autonomous Spirituality and the Art of Being Your Own God
- As we continue to develop in our religious thinking, we have begun to move away from the old mythological, doctrinal and heteronomous, externally controlling religions, and towards autonomous religion, totally relevant to the individual who develops himself...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Mythological Hybrids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mythological Hybrids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- II. Etymological background and further clarifying remarks
- dragonГs heads; Echidna was another mythological monster: halfYwoman, halfYserpent. J. Taupitz and M.
- APOCALYPSE 2010 by Deshpal (Paul) Sandhu: Nephilim (Giants
- May 28, 2011 Were the giants (Nephilim) really hybrids or were they just flesh and blood creatures much like man but bigger in size?
- Lajja Gauri : The Nude Goddess or Shameless Woman - Orissan
- great variety of mythological hybrids that are fixed features of the vocabulary of Indian art.
- Epicentro- Re Tracing the Plains_Press_release_2011
- Jun 1, 2011 combined with mythological hybrid creatures from the Wichita Mountains of western Oklahoma to explore notions of assimilation and control.
- Ausstellungstext ENG_ CoRe Running Wild. Gartenszenen
- figure in the foreground.
Suggested News Resources
- Summer reading 2013: pulp thrillers, Philly stories & Shakespeare's Star Wars
- such art-books as David Macaulay's Motel of the Mysteries, we meet Dr. Spencer Black, the son of a grave robber, who has a theory: Mermaids, minotaurs and other such mythological hybrids were not only real, they were humanity's evolutionary forebears.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Mythological hybrids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Pages in category "Mythological hybrids". The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Mythological Hybrid Picture, Definition, and More
- An offspring produced by breeding beings or creatures of different species. Hybrids or composite animals...
- Amazon.com: Mythological hybrids: Satyr, Dragon, Horned God
- Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. Pages: 111.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.