A selection of articles related to mythological stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Mythological Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mythological Stories.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Mythological Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mythological Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 8. discuss explanatory myths, such as the tales of Demeter and Persephone. 9.
- Science Background
- What are constellation myths?
- Evidence of Jesus' Resurrection
- from the resurrection story of Jesus that any claim of parallelism seems utterly stretched.
- Mythological Creation Stories
- Mythological Creation Stories. Prof. Stephen Hagin K Symbolic Connections in WL K 12th edition K Kennesaw State University.
Suggested News Resources
- Chandamama releases iPhone app in nine regional languages
- The app is a blend of the magazine's content, including Indian mythological stories, Vikram and Vetala stories, contemporary information on science as well as the "It's around us" section.
- Popularising classical music
- Harikathas are mythological stories entwined with music. They were at its peak in the 1800's. Hailing from a family of musical geniuses, Ramaswamy is disheartened to see vacant chairs at classical concerts.
- Murder, he drew
- Amar Chitra Katha told mythological stories better than most moms. And when the artist on the Indian version of Phantom was once changed, I remember being so upset I was close to tears.
- The cave god
- There are many mythological stories associated with the presiding Shivalingam. According to one, the Shivalingam was installed by Dronacharya, the teacher of the Pandavas and the Kauravas.
Suggested Web Resources
- Mythological Stories
- A collection of mythological stories.
- Greek Mythology stories
- Greek Mythology is a group of myths, stories or legends about the ancient Greek gods, Greek goddess, and Greek heroes.
- Story Time :: Mythological Stories ::
- Includes Indian Folktales, Humorous Stories, Animal Tales, Moral Stories, Aesop Fables, Panchatantra Tales.
Mythological Stories Topics
zurvan additional reading
buckinghamshire coat of arms
archery medieval archery
radio source shgb0214a skepticism