A selection of articles related to mythological stories.
Original articles from our library related to the Mythological Stories. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Mythological Stories.
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Mythological Stories is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Mythological Stories books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- History, myth or fiction: Where's the truth?
- Mythical fiction is inspired by themes and symbolism of myth, legend, folklore, and fairy tales. It overlaps with urban fantasy and the terms are sometimes used interchangeably, but it also includes contemporary works in non-urban settings.
- Batman v Superman: Hollywood puts its superheroes in one basket
- It's the launch of a new “cinematic universe”, Hollywood-speak for a series of interconnected movies in which characters coexist and stories interweave. Disney's Marvel pioneered the concept to great success and now ...
- History Channel's “Vikings” Subverts and Supports the Violent Heathen Trope
- The mythological exaggerations among medieval Christian writers about Viking savagery disguised the violence which was perpetrated in the rise of Christendom. Although the Christian emperor Charlemagne is often portrayed as a founding father of Europe ...
- A chitrakar's story
- Naya Pingla, a village situated in Paschim Medinipur district of West Bengal is known for its art –Patachitra.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.