Myths Of Creation
A selection of articles related to myths of creation.
Original articles from our library related to the Myths Of Creation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myths Of Creation.
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Myths Of Creation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myths Of Creation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DR. CUMMINGS: The myth of creation
- All of us love a good myth: Santa Claus; the Tooth Fairy, Venus and Mars, and yes, let me respectfully add in spite of some disagreement: Adam and Eve, too. We find our naked couple in the second creation myth in Genesis 2:2. The first creation myth ...
- Creation Myths: Sunflower Bean Interviewed
- Julia Cumming is talking about a song her band, psych-rock three piece Sunflower Bean, have just finished demoing. The constant drone of building work underway in her Manhattan home has no chance of competing with her enthusiasm. She's so excited ...
- My Turn: Asian-Americans in Arizona are not the model minority you'd think
- We are making significant contributions to the economy through business ownership, job creation, and consumer spending. Our 16,000 mostly small businesses provide jobs for ... What saddens me is having to once again dispel these dangerous myths.
- Corporate Tax Reform Would Stimulate The Economy And Support The Stock Market
- There's also been a host of myths about inversions circulating the web, and the truth needs to be brought to light.
- Who serves Pasadena's best Mai Tai?
- Have I told you the story of Dom Perignon “tasting stars” as he sipped his champagne for the first time, calling for his fellow monks to come quickly to try his creation?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.