Myths Of Creation
A selection of articles related to myths of creation.
Original articles from our library related to the Myths Of Creation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myths Of Creation.
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Myths Of Creation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myths Of Creation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Creation myths of generative grammar and the mathematics of
- Creation myths and Syntactic Structures. 239 construes modern linguistics as part of psychology and human biology.
- Theories of creation in Judaism
- It is given though, that the biblical account of creation in Gen. 1 is widely different from creation myths of the ancient Near Eastern world.
- Middle Eastern Mythology By S.H. Hooke Contents: * List of plates
- Egyptian Mythology. * The Osirian Myths. * The Myths of Re, the Sun-god.
- Three Yanomamo Myths
- Three Yanomamo. Myths. Introduction p 1.
Suggested News Resources
- This Week at the Wilton Library (Oct 1-7)
- Included will be a consideration of how, in all three of its phases “myths of creation, narratives of gods and mortals, and tales of human heroes” Greek mythology exerted an extensive influence on Western culture. Mark J.
Suggested Web Resources
- Creation Myths - A Large and Diverse Collection of Links to Creation
- A Large and Diverse Collection of Links to Creation Myths from Around the World .
- Creation Myths
- Explores and highlights commonalities amongst stories depicting the creation of the world from several cultures.
- MYTHS OF CREATION - Mythology and cosmogony
- In the beginning: something. CREATION MYTHS, their mythology and cosmogony.