A selection of articles related to myths.
Original articles from our library related to the Myths. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Myths.
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Myths is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Myths books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernie Sanders' myths about free trade
- Bernie Sanders' upset victory in Michigan came just two days after he stood on the debate stage in the perennially beleaguered city of Flint, Mich., and decried the economic condition of the surrounding area.
- Sleep myths you should really stop believing
- At some point in our lives, nearly everyone will have nights where catching some shut-eye isn't so easy. Yet considering how common sleep issues can be, there are still so many myths out there about how to be properly rested.
- Clinton and Sanders want us to believe these myths
- Almost all presidential candidacies are built on myth-making as much as they are on speechifying, fundraising, polling and turning out voters. And the 2016 finalists -- Democrats and Republicans -- are peddling some powerful myths.
- Event aims to dispel myths about women in Islam
- COLUMBIA — When Fatma El-Walid was a second-grader, a recess supervisor tore off the child's hijab in reaction to 9/11. Now, said El-Walid, a biology major at MU, many Muslim women who cover feel pressure to take off the hijab, a voluntary form of ...
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders want us to believe these myths
- Almost all presidential candidacies are built on myth-making as much as they are on speechifying, fundraising, polling and turning out voters. And the 2016 finalists — Democrats and Republicans — are peddling some powerful myths.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.