- The "standard tonnage" was defined in the treaty to exclude fuel (and boiler water ) The British gave up their planned N3 battleships and G3 battlecruisers.
- Delaware River Port Auliiorily Tim Honorable Patricia E. .iOncs
- ofM'iii1:n3' & Vcwmns Affairs i-EONORARY TRUSTEES 62 Battleship Piace $ Camcien Waterfront $ Camden, New Jersey 08103.
- THE “FLEET THAT NEVER WAS” By Wayne Smith Consultant to
- deck armor (8” in the N3) for an additional triple 18” turret.
- Suggested Changes to Victory at Sea: Order of Battle
- Jan 18, 2008 N3-class battleship. • Change Turret A, B and P AD to 3. • Change Secondary Armament Range to 18.
- VICTORY AT SEA – W.W.2. HISTORICAL SCENARIOS & FLEET
- Empire MacMahon x 2. £1.10.
- 9 FAM 41.3 Waiver By Joint Action of Consular and Immigrantion
- 9 FAM 41.3 N3 FURNISHING INFORMATION. CONCERNING WAIVERS TO battleship, training vessel, or aircraft);.
- N3 class battleship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The N3 class was a dreadnought battleship class designed for the Royal Navy after World War I, incorporating all the lessons learned from that conflict.
- N3 battleships - SteelNavy
- This was done and the final battleship design finished in November 1921 was designated "N3".
- British 18"/45 (45.7 cm) Mark II and other Proposed Guns 1920-1922
- After much detail design work and weighing of alternatives, the "G3" battlecruiser design armed with nine 16"/45 (40.
n3 Battleship is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, n3 Battleship books and related discussion.