- This decision was pivotal to the struggle for racial desegregation in the United States.
- PAPERS OF THE NAACP
- Several of the "Desegregation" files document efforts by the NAACP to address de facto segregation in northern or western cities.
- NAACP EDUCATION COMMITTEE
- NAACP EDUCATION COMMITTEE. Resource List From the End of School Desegregation" The Journal of Labor Economics 27.2 (2009): 213-256.
- Perpetuation Theory and the Long-Term Effects of School
- for social mobility and thus improve their life chances.
- ST. LOUIS: DESEGREGATION AND SCHOOL CHOICE IN THE
- wide desegregation. By this time, the NAACP had filed suit against twenty-three suburban school districts in St.
- NAACP Legal History | NAACP
- Often referred to as the "Moses of the civil rights movement," Houston was the architect and chief strategist of the NAACP's legal campaign to end segregation.
- Brown v. Board --Reading 1
- Reading 1: School Desegregation and the NAACP's Role.
- Naacp - Desegregation
- A selection of articles related to Naacp - Desegregation.
- A Century of Racial Segregation - "With an Even Hand": Brown v
- Warley, a case involving residential segregation in Louisville, Kentucky.
Naacp Desegregation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naacp Desegregation books and related discussion.