- NAACP, Indian River school officials meet over desegregation order
- INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — A lack of minority teachers and a weak success plan for minority students still are among the NAACP's biggest issues with Indian River County School District. Officials from both organizations met on Tuesday to hash out a way to ...
- Top NAACP honor for Nathaniel Jones
- He worked from 1969-79 as general counsel for the national NAACP and argued school desegregation cases before the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Space, race and war: 1966 Brevard
- Pat Manning was teaching at Mims Elementary School in 1966 — and as desegregation of schools spread in Florida, things could get ugly. That year, the Brevard school district was sued by private parties to force integration, and ...
- African-American community has deep roots in Peoria
- Fighting for equal treatment. When area residents formed the NAACP, they had already been working for years to desegregate Peoria. Al Wylie remembers segregation well.
Naacp Desegregation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naacp Desegregation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Naacp Desegregation Topics
Related searchesoffender profiling dr david canter
parenting aspects of parenting
clarithromycin mechanism of action
meaning of dreams about dog
citric acid cycle history