A selection of articles related to nachiketa agni.
Original articles from our library related to the Nachiketa Agni. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nachiketa Agni.
- The Basics of Vedic Mythology
- The Vedic language forms a chain with the isolating, agglutinative and inflexional stages of the Indus language, as proved by the march of the clause ta na Sa of the isolating Indus to the vedic root tarS (to be thirsty). At the isolating stage of the...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Nachiketa Agni is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nachiketa Agni books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Lakme Fashion Week, day 3: Here's what to expect
- While Kolkata-based designer Kallol Dutta will be presenting his collection after a long interval at Lakme Fashion Week, Antar-Agni by Ujjawal Dubey will have a lot more in store for the menswear.
- Reading the Upanishads: Katha part five
- We are doing a scripture study together: reading along through some scriptures and discussing the passages. Today is the fifth post of my favorite Upanishad: The Katha. This is the story of a boy who chatted with the God of death.
- Reading the Upanishads: Katha part two
- Yama then taught Naciketas this agni vidya (Homa Practice), which is the means for attaining Heaven and also about the structure of the Homa place, the components to be used, the stones to be used in constructing the sacrificial stage etc.
- Pitru Paksha: Importance and guidelines for the period of Shraddh
- Holy scriptures such as Garuda Purana, Agni Purana and The Stories of Nachiketa and Ganga Avataram are auspicious during this time. Food during Pitru Paksh. It's believed that the food which is prepared for this occasion must be consumed by a crow, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nachiketa Agni Topics
Related searchesfire alarm control panel system reset
the beachcombers cast