- Bring Nachiketa & Mundaka Upnishada lessons in MBA: German expert advises
- Dr. Charles M. Savage, President, Knowledge Era Enterprising International from Germany advised Gujarat Technological University (GTU) to bring lessons of Nachiketa and Mundaka Upnishada in MBA program.
- By comparing the Congress to Death, Modi has paid his arch-rivals a great
- As moral decay became more pronounced and both jurisprudence and Raj Dharma or the duty of rulers became more complex, the figure of Yama – the philosopher who explained the meaning of life and death to young boy Nachiketa – came to be diluted.
- A rationalist's thoughts
- Reflections on Social and Political Problems (1956-1967) contains the second volume of his writings in English brought out by Nachiketa Prakashanwhich deserves thanks from the generations to come for bringing out in print a rationalist's thoughts.
- A journey so sonorous
- When Suman Kalyanpur rendered, “Na Tum Hume Jano”, many thought Lata Mangeshkar sang the number. With her sonorous voice, clear singing and accurate use of vocal octaves, Suman Kalyanpur carved herself a secure niche as a singer. Her voice had ...
Nachiketa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nachiketa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.