- Israel opposition tries to force haredi parties to include women
- Haredi journalist and No Voice, No Vote co-chairwoman Tali Farkash said there are nearly half a million Israeli citizens who are not represented in the Knesset.
- The Life and Death of Nahman Farkash, Israel's Jailbreak King
- Nahman Farkash, one of Israel's most famous criminals and acknowledged prison break champion, was found dead on Tuesday at the entrance to a cave on Mount Meron. Police are investigating whether the 78-year-old was murdered or died of natural ...
- When the 'One Percent' meet the ninety nine percent in Jerusalem
- Included in the list of VIP CEO's are Eli Groner, Director General of the Prime Minister's Office, Orit Farkash, Chairman of the Israel Electric Company and Shaul Meridor, Director General of the Ministry of National Infrastructures.
- Six Must-dos in Israel's ultra-Orthodox Hub: Bnei Brak
- In 1924, when a group of eight Hasidic families from Poland lay the cornerstone of what would become the modern-day, ultra-Orthodox city of Bnei Brak, Dorit Barak's grandparents, Zvi Nachman and Eeta Rachel, were among them. ....
Nachman Farkash is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nachman Farkash books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.