- Nada Surf - You Know Who You Are
- Have you ever read a Nada Surf album review that doesn't mention 'Popular'? No, me neither. Oh well.
- Listen to a mix from indie-rock veterans Nada Surf
- Twenty-plus years in and NYC veterans Nada Surf are still nailing that infectious indie-rock sound of theirs, pitching up in the same territory as jangly bedfellows Big Star and Teenage Fanclub on their latest (eighth) album You Know Who You Are.
- Listen to Karol G's New Single 'Casi Nada': Exclusive
- Colombian pop/urban starlet Karol G is releasing her first single under her new label, Universal Music Latin Entertainment.
- Ray LaMontagne, Nada Surf, Loretta Lynn and More Music Reviews
- Ray LaMontagne follows up his incredible 2014 psychedelic workout, “Supernova,” with an album that is equally if not more staggering in scope. “Supernova” was made with the Black Keys' Dan Auerbach in the production chair, while “Ouroboros” was made ...
- Review: Nada Surf's 'You Know Who You Are' Refines Power Pop
- Expanded to a full-time quartet, New York's Nada Surf continues to refine its glorious power pop on "You Know Who You Are." There's a tinge of melancholy across much of the album, albeit with an optimistic if guarded outlook.
Nada is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nada books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespope paul iii
robert byrd biography
a hard days night song opening chord
sergei prokofiev film music
sporting de gijn famous players
tsetse fly the tsetse life cycle