A selection of articles related to naegeles rule.
Original articles from our library related to the Naegeles Rule. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Naegeles Rule.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Naegeles Rule is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naegeles Rule books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Naegele's rule: a reappraisal - Wiley Online Library
- PII: S0306-5456(00)00165-0. Naegele's rule: a reappraisal. Sir,.
- Obstetrical Dating - Mission Health
- Naegele's rule. (c. 1812) assumes a 28-day cycle with ovulation on day 14.
- Can we abandon Naegele's rule? - ScienceDirect
- Sep 20, 2003 A pregnant woman may become anxious if she has not delivered by the date given to her by her physician. Much anxiety would be alleviated if ...
- The Lie of the EDD: Why Your Due Date Isn't when You Think
- The folly of Naegele's Rule. The 40 week due date is based upon Naegele's Rule . This theory was originated by Harmanni Boerhaave, a botanist who in 1744 ...
- Management of the Uncomplicated Pregnancy - Ontario Midwives
- Feb 17, 2010 day of lmp, however the first day is now standard. (26,37,38) it has been asserted that naegele's rule was never based on empirical data, but ...
Suggested News Resources
- What's the deal with a due date?
- “The 40 week due date is based upon Naegele's Rule. This theory was originated by Harmanni Boerhaave, a botanist who in 1744 came up with a method of calculating the EDD based upon evidence in the Bible that human gestation lasts approximately 10 ...
- Europe Chokes Flow of Migrants to Buy Time for a Solution
- Europe is bottling up migrants at the foot of the Balkans as its other plans for stemming the migration crisis flounder.
- The Lords of Finance are skidding out of control
- 'When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, Sir?” So reputedly said the British economist John Maynard Keynes.
- The Mystery of the Rory McIlroy Meltdown
- Palm Beach Gardens, Fla. There may be no golf course that brings out the yin and the yang of Rory McIlroy quite like PGA National, the site of this week's Honda Classic. Twice in the last four years, he has either won here or finished runner-up.
- Why Are Due Dates Usually So Wrong?
- The method, known as Naegele's rule, reminds me a bit of the back-and-forth of the box step: You take the first day of a woman's last menstrual period, add a year, subtract three months, and add seven days. Confusing, right?
Suggested Web Resources
- Naegele's rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Naegele's rule is a standard way of calculating the due date for a pregnancy. The rule estimates the expected date of delivery (EDD) by adding one year, ...
- Due Date Calculator Naegele's Rule for Pregnancy - Nagel's Rule
- Naegele's rule (Nagel's rule) predicts an estimated due date based on the woman's last menstrual period. This page only provides an estimate for the due date, ...
- Naegele's Rule - How to Calculate Your Due Date - YouTube
- Sep 16, 2013 Check us out on Facebook for DAILY FREE REVIEW QUESTIONS and updates! ( https://www.facebook.
- Naegele's rule - definition of Naegele's rule by The Free Dictionary
- Noun, 1. Naegele's rule - rule for calculating an expected delivery date; subtract three months from the first day of the last menstrual period and add seven days ...
- Calculating a Due Date | Johns Hopkins Medicine Health Library
- This 3-step method is referred to as Naegele's Rule and is based on a normal 28- day menstrual cycle. Therefore, dates may have to be adjusted for longer or ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.