- Nagakura Shinpachi · Nagao Harukage · Nagao Kagenobu · Nagao Masakage · Nagao Tamekage · Naoe Kanetsugu · Nakagawa Kiyohide · Nakaoka Shintarō ...
- 国学関連人物データベース一覧表（50音順）か行 人名 ヨミガナ ローマ字
- KATOU KAGENOBU. 桂誉重. カツラ タカシゲ.
- ARUGA NAGAO. 安藤親重. アンドウ チカシゲ.
- Uesugi Kagenobu - SamuraiWiki
- Oct 29, 2010 Died: 1578; Other name: Nagao Kagenobu; Japanese: 上杉影信 (Uesugi Kagenobu). Kagenobu was a relative of Uesugi Kenshin. He was a ...
- The Uesugi retainer - Samurai Archives
- Kagenobu was a relative of Kenshin and was known at first as Nagao Kagenobu. He was a respected retainer under Kenshin and saw combat at Kawanakajima ...
- Uesugi clan - SamuraiWiki
- Jul 29, 2014 The Ogigayatsu had traditionally relied on the Otô family while the Yamanouchi counted the Nagao clan of Echigo province as a pillar of their ...
- Uesugi Kagetora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He married his niece Seienin, the daughter of Nagao Masakage and older ... of Uesugi vassals such as Uesugi Kagenobu, Hōjō Hidetsuna, Kitajō Takahiro, and ...
- 長尾景信- 维基百科，自由的百科全书
- 日語寫法. 日語原文, 長尾景信. 假名, ながおかげのぶ.
Nagao Kagenobu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nagao Kagenobu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nagao Kagenobu Topics
Related searchesliving organisms
dream analysis chicken
addiction and spirituality
the phil hendrie show vernon dozier