- A Perfect Family by W. R. Jones
- know by the name Nagomancy, the form of divination, which summons the Dead from the worlds the living, cannot see.
- The Mantalogue
- nagomancy. A hapax legonenom occurring in Gaule. Here it is synonymous with >necromancy.
- necromancy - Wiktionary
- And in one word for all, Nagomancy, or Necromancy; by inspecting, consulting, and divining by, with, or from the dead. 1867 E. Rogers, quoted in K.
- Also known as Nagomancy, it is a form of divination by communication with the dead, one of the claimed black arts practiced by witches and magicians.
- Forms of Divination - Temple of the Ancients
- Lesser Known forms of Divination.
Nagomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nagomancy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessundiata keita
craig murray background
exergy applications in sustainability
button football rule systems
pool of radiance copy protection