- A Perfect Family by W. R. Jones
- know by the name Nagomancy, the form of divination, which summons the Dead from the worlds the living, cannot see.
- The Mantalogue
- nagomancy. A hapax legonenom occurring in Gaule. Here it is synonymous with >necromancy.
- necromancy - Wiktionary
- And in one word for all, Nagomancy, or Necromancy; by inspecting, consulting, and divining by, with, or from the dead. 1867 E. Rogers, quoted in K.
- Also known as Nagomancy, it is a form of divination by communication with the dead, one of the claimed black arts practiced by witches and magicians.
- Forms of Divination - Temple of the Ancients
- Lesser Known forms of Divination.
Nagomancy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nagomancy books and related discussion.