A selection of articles related to nahhunte.
Original articles from our library related to the Nahhunte. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Nahhunte.
- (Elamite) A solar deity, one concerned with justice and the law as well....
Deities & Heros >> Mesopotamian
Nahhunte is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nahhunte books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A NEO-ELAMITE ROYAL FAMILY
- Nahhunte (r. 693-692), brother of Huban-menanu (r. 692-689).
- Xerxes and the Tower of Babel
- Nahhunte and his sons, Kutir-Nahhunte and.
- VU Engels
- [forthcoming], s.v. Sula(ja), Reallexikon der Assyriologie.
- or the “Trouvaille de la statuette d'or,” to be
- Jul 20, 2009 Elamite king Shutruk–Nahhunte I (1190–. 1155).
Suggested News Resources
- Today on Sky Sports.com
- Shutruk Nahhunte (IRE) 15-2 (9-4) Mid-division, 9th halfway, ridden into 6th 2f out, 5th 1f out, kept on same pace final furlong, no impression leaders, 3rd of 13, 6l behind Redera (9-11) at Dundalk 1m 3f hcp 50-70 pol in Oct '10.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of rulers of Elam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 50, Kutir-Nahhunte I, Sukkalmah ? - ? c.
- Shutruk-Nakhunte - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- University Press, Cambridge 1999, 232-237. Preceded by.
- Shutruk-Nahhunte (king of Elam) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- After a short period of dynastic troubles, the second half of the Middle Elamite period opened with the reign of Shutruk-Nahhunte I (c. 1160 bc).
- Shutruk-Nahhunte - Encyclopedia
- `Shutruk-Nahhunte` was king of Elam from about 1185 to 1155 BC, and the second king of the Shutrukid Dynasty.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesardour audio processor mixing
james jamerson funk machine
compound aaba forms
saint malo louisiana origin