Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau
- Court grants motion to adjourn case
- ALLEVIATING the plight of the victims of Severe Tropical Cyclone Winston is the only matter of priority for Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu right now. Defence lawyer and Queens counsel Julian Moti made the comment in court last week during the constitutional ...
- Tui Cakau's case in court
- CHIEF Justice Anthony Gates will not separately hear any striking out applications by lawyers in the Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu constitutional redress application before the High Court in Suva.
- Rt Naiqama visits Fijians in Melbourne
- Fijian Iva Tora of Melbourne said Ratu Naiqama was warmly welcomed in elaborate ceremonies by members of the Fijian diaspora from Melbourne in Victoria across to Griffith in NSW. The Tui Cakau visits Sydney next week as part of the advocacy tour which ...
- ANALYSIS: Two Contenders For SODELPA Leader
- Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu and Anare Jale are emerging as top contenders for SODELPA party leader to replace Ro Teimumu Kepa. ... As Tui Cakau, Ratu Naiqama enjoyed the traditional support of Cakaudrove and the rest of Vanua Levu.
- Ratu Naiqama suspended
- Update: 12:16AM OPPOSITION MP and Tui Cakau Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu has been suspended from Parliament. This after Parliament passed a motion by Attorney General Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum to suspend Ratu Naiqama based on the recommendation ...
Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau Topics
Related searchescomte dalton
dream symbol things falling apart
capoeira music ladainhas