Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau
- Dictionary - Definition of Cakau.
- IN THE COURT OF APPEAL, FIJI ISLANDS AT SUVA
- RATU NAIQAMA LALABALAVU of Suva, Politician. RO TEIMUMU KEPA of ... Kanatabatu Ganilau, Tui Cakau, GCMG, KCVO, KBE, DSO.
- Niko's Rant In New York
- Two of its pioneers, Ro Teimumu Kepa, paramount chief of Burebasaga and Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu, Tui Cakau and paramount chief of Cakaudrove, are key leaders of Opposition party SODELPA. Ro Teimumu is SODELPA leader and Opposition leader.
- Tui Cakau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The current Tui Cakau is Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu; he was installed on 8 May 2001 in succession to his father, Ratu Glanville Lalabalavu, who died in 1999.
- Tui Cakau appears in court - FBCL - News
- 2 days ago The Tui Cakau Ratu Naiqama Lalabalavu has been charged with dangerous driving and appeared at the Taveuni Magistrate court last week.
Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naiqama Lalabalavu Tui Cakau books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.