- A Look At Kashmir's Literary Heritage
- Then there is the story of the poet Sriharsha visiting Sharada Peetha and presenting his epic 'Naishadha Charitam' there. Kashmir and scholarship seem intertwined. The Internet provides materials about 'Sharda Peeth' just across the Line of Control in ...
- Nala meets his match
- Nala, the king of Naishadha learns about the beauty and virtues of Damayanthi, the princess of Kundina, and falls for her. One day, Sage Narada pays a visit and his words makes Nala even more eager to win her hand but finds himself helpless to make it ...
- Andhra Pradesh completes one year: Past, present and future
- Some of the notable being Srinatha's Sringara Naishadha, Potana's Dasamaskandha, Jakkana's Vikramarka Charitra and Talapaka Himmakka's Subhadra Kalyana. Literary activities flourished, especially during the mighty Vijayanagara emperors. The 16th ...
- India can speak Dev Vani, officially
- Sriharsha, 11th century poet in the court of King Vijayachandra of Kanauj, describes in Naishadha Charitam (life sketch of Naishadh) the swayamvar of Damyanti and her marriage with king Nala.
- KK Handique award presented
- His three works on Shri Harsha's Naishadha Charita”. Somdev's Yashastilaka and Prabara Sena's Setubandha will keep his memory alive through ages, said the Chief Minister. He also remembered the contributions of late Handique towards the state's higher ...
Naishadha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naishadha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searcheseuribor euribor contracts
official languages of india
roman slaves and freedmen
vaporeon in the anime