- The Roman Naissus, it was the site of a victory (A.D. 269) of Claudius II over the Naissus was among the cities taken in the Roman conquest in 75 BC.
- Singidunum - Viminacium - Felix Romuliana - Naissus - Singidunum
- Niš - Naissus. Brzi Brod - Mediana. KOMPAS tourism&travel.
- Institutional Strengthening of Technical Departments in Water
- Institutional Strengthening of Technical. Departments in Water Utilities in Serbia. Belgrade, Novi-Sad, Naissus & Kragujevac.
- THE QUALITY OF DRINKING WATER IN NIS, SERBIA – RESULT IN
- which maintained and controlled from Public Communal Firm “NAISSUS”.
- The 80-year-old woman who discovered the Cross upon which Jesus was crucified
- Around 274 they had a son, Constantine, who was born at Naissus, modern Nis in Serbia. Whatever Helena's relation to Constantius Chlorus, she was rudely set aside in order that, in 289, he might marry Theodora, daughter of the Emperor Maximian.
- Sledeće godine doći će Rusi
- Jedan od razloga zbog kojeg je bio počasni gost je činjenica da je 1981. bio jedan od inicijatora, organizatora i finansijera prvog Međunarodnog džez festivala u Nišu, pod nazivom Naissus.
- Niš - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Naissus was among the cities taken in the Roman conquest in 75 BC.
- Grad Nis | Informativni web portal grada Niša | Dobrodošli
- Naissus.info - Informativni web portal grada Nisa. Obilje informacija o Nisu, desavanja, vesti, biznis adresar, auto pijaca, oglasi, ...
- Grad Nis | Red vožnje | Gradski prevoz
- Radnim danom: 09.oo-15.
- Naissus (Titular See) [Catholic-Hierarchy]
- Catholic Titular See of Naissus. Naissus. (Titular See).
Naissus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Naissus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
key lock special types of keys
chloroplast membrane internal parts
sledge hockey history