- Photo Essay: A temple for a formless God- Avudaiyarkovil in Tamil Nadu
- The navagrahas or the 9 celestial bodies, that are usually placed in a shrine of their own in most temples, are all carved on pillars here instead.
- This Indian Sage Had Predicted Water Discovery on Mars 1500 Years Ago!
- The book gave the locations of several stars other than the lunar nakshatras (constellations) and the calculation of solar eclipses.
- Narendra Modi's Nakshatras are not in his favor, he needs to save the
- Narendra Modi's Nakshatras (stars) are not in his favor, and the Grahan (eclipse) is hovering over him like a dark shadow casting its Rahu Kala (inauspicious times). His run for the Prime Ministership is ashubh (unlucky) for the 2014 elections.
- Nakshatra's new ring dedicated to pet cat
- The 19-year-old actress is now planning to gift her Persian pet a gold chain. Speaking about it, Nakshatra said, "I'm going to get a gold chain and a pendent studded with American diamonds for her next month.
- 75000 People Throng Rashtrapati Nilayam Gardens
- The gardens include Landscaped Gardens, Herbal Gardens, Nakshatra Vatika, seasonal flowering plants and a display of potted plants around the main building. It also has a 'Jai Hind Ramp' with cascading water and fruit gardens of mango, sapota, ...
Nakshatras is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nakshatras books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
berlin philharmonic orchestra history
genealogy of musical genres
spanish units of measurement length