Nalappatt Balamani Amma
- Balamani Amma Award for M T Vasudevan Nair
- The function was presided over by author K L Mohana Varma. “He has been the guiding factor for three generations. We are honouring ourselves by honouring an eminent personality like M T,” he said.
- Rhyme on a canvas
- Take, for instance, Nalapat's choice of Balamani Amma (19092004) who also happens to be her grandmother.Balamani Amma was an acclaimed Padma Bhushan award-winning Malayalam poet. Nalapat remembers her "tiny and frail" grandmother, who had ...
- 'Be a comma, an indomitable one'
- Was she a flower, fruit or thorn? asks artist Anuradha Nalapat, recollecting precious moments with her aunt Kamala Suraiya. One thing is certain.
- Memorial for Kamala
- Her ancestral home, Nalappattu, had produced several writers including mother poetess Balamani Amma and great uncle, poet Nalappattu Narayana Menon. It was a ... Kamala Das and Nalapat family always hosted litterateurs and literary discourses.
- Kamala Suraiyya
- She excelled at, and delighted in, bringing together different worlds – introducing English readers to the lives of Indian villagers, and villagers to life in the big city. She told male readers about the lives of women, and the powerful about the poor.
Nalappatt Balamani Amma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Nalappatt Balamani Amma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Nalappatt Balamani Amma Topics
Related searchescoldplay influences
list of most common surnames bulgaria
verizon wireless background
of mice and men notes
massacre of the innocents feast days
neck soft tissue anatomy