- Lata Mangeshkar, Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit: Bollywood chants 'Om Namah
- Lata Mangeshkar, Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit: Bollywood chants 'Om Namah Shivaya' on Mahashivratri. Lata Mangeshkar, Hema Malini, Madhuri Dixit and Madhur Bhandarkar sent out good wishes to their fans and well-wishers on Mahashivratri.
- B-Town chants 'Om Namah Shivaya' on Mahashivratri
- Lata Mangeshkar: Om Namah Shivay. Aap sab ko Maha Shivratri ki mangal shubh kaamanayein. (Om Namah Shivaya.
- Mystic Mantra: Om Namah Shivaya
- Mystic Mantra: Om Namah Shivaya. Published Mar 7, 2016, 1:11 am IST. Updated Mar 7, 2016, 7:35 am IST.
- Bollywood chants Om Namah Shivay on Mahashivaratri
- Bollywood chants Om Namah Shivay on Mahashivaratri. PTI, Mumbai; |; Updated: Mar 07, 2016 14:46 IST. Devotees worshipping Lord Shiva on the occasion of Maha Shivratri in Bikaner on Monday.
- Scenes from Mahashivaratri celebrations
- All through the day, devotees chant "Om Namah Shivaya", the sacred mantra of Shiva, while also performing penances in order to gain “boons”. Devotees also circulate the lingam three or seven times, and then pour water over it while some also pour milk ...
Namah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Namah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
1670s bc events and trends
eca stack addiction
dream dictionary adversity